Field Trip Today!

Ohayou Gozaimasu folks! This morning is our first NUFS excursion, out to Nagoya Castle and Nagoya City.

It's pretty hot and humid, but I'm braving it out in Lolita, so please wish me luck!

Today's theme is "bears".


Since it is so hot, I put my hair up in two "bear ear" buns using bobby pins. With the matching British Bear headband, it is pretty cute I think! ^^

One of the highlights of this week was the Entrance Ceremony at NUFS. The really fun part was the reception afterwards, where clubs from the school put on presentations and acts. There are so many talented students here, from Harmonics to Jazz! 

Did I mention there was free food? Haha, I always took that for granted until I started buying my own groceries!


The best part of the reception was getting to meet the Japanese students! I made so many new friends. We laughed and talked about our interests, which as it turns out, are quite similar. (Go figure.) 

There's so much more I want to talk about, but so little time! And I don't really want to throw a jumble of text up here. 

So, today's Lolita Meme Theme is...


Day Ten
... What's in your Lolita bag?


You can click to make it a bit bigger if you like.

Contents:

  • Rilakkuma wrist watch
  • Nanette Lepore rollerball perfume
  • Sephora mini lip gloss in light pink
  • Bath and Body Works Lemon Blueberry chap stick
  • Betsey Johnson glasses and case
  • Floral Coin purse
  • Last year's BTSSB planner (I keep business cards and receipts in it now)
  • Little Twin Stars compact mirror
  • Ruki! An amigurumi bunny my friend gave to me. I love to take him with me on outings and take blog-style photos.

Well, till next time! :) I have so many cool photos I want to share, maybe a photo dump is appropriate...?



The rest of the meme:

Day 1 – 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 – 10 things you love about lolita.
Day 3 – 10 things you hate about lolita.
Day 4 – 10 different kinds of food you like.
Day 5 – 10 items on your wishlist.
Day 6 – 10 things you can’t live without in lolita.
Day 7 – 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 – 10 songs that inspire your inner lolita.
Day 9 – 10 things you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 – What’s in your lolita bag?
Day 11 – A day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 – A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 – A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 – A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 – A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 – Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 – What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 – A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 – What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 – A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 – Your favorite fictitious lolita.
Day 22 – A picture of your room.
Day 23 – A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 – A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 – Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 – Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 – A song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 – A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 – A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 – A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that have happened over the last 30 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment